Introducing Schlage Connect Touchscreen Smart Lock
The Schlage Smart Lock Touchscreen deadbolt with alarm functionality is easily customized to fit your security needs.
Activity alert: Remote notification to know when someone goes in or out.
Tamper alert: Safeguard an entry door to prevent lock tampering with notifications of when the door knob/lever is being disturbed.
Forced entry alert: Hear instant notification when significant force pushes against the door to protect against break-ins.
Keyless and more
Enjoy peace of mind everywhere you go with remote monitoring and at-door privacy with a fingerprint-resistant touchscreen.
Strong: Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability tested beyond 250,000 uses.
Smart access: Allow friends and family to get in without a key—simply by entering a code. Featuring memory for up to 30 users.
On-the-go access Lock and unlock from just about anywhere by connecting with Wink Hub.
Home automation integrations.
Lock, unlock, and monitor your door from anywhere in the world using the A “Good” Connect home automation system. Perfect solution for seasonal residents, landlords, condo associations, and property managers. Be able to create reports of who is coming and going, where and when.
It's Security you can hear.
The Schlage Smart Locks we install sense the slightest vibrations or movement of the door and immediately alerts you with an audible alarm, giving you additional protection from break-ins at the door.
- A “Good” Locksmith can convert the Schlage Connect from Schlage Keyway to Kwikset, Yale or Sargent.
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect your residential security deadbolt lock against fingerprints and smudges
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- 100% pick-proof
- Built-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three touchscreen alarm door lock alerts: activity, tamper or forced entry alert
- Employs Z-Wave, a wireless technology that makes your house smarter, safer and far more convenient
- Connect with your home via computer, tablet or smartphone with the service provider of your choice and get the exact features* you want
- Holds up to 30 user codes
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver- no wiring required
- Certified Commercial Grade 1
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
- Applications: Residential single family doors
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8″ (60mm) or 2-3/4″ (70mm) backsets.
- Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 1
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 (35mm-44mm) standard
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Operating Temperatures: Outside escutcheon: -35C to 66C,Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49C