Yale nexTouch™ Commercial Keypad Door Lock
1 Lock Platform, 3 Technologies
Unlock what’s next in security with nexTouch™ commercial keypad door locks from Yale®. The nexTouch keyless electronic door lock combines a modern look with durability that is perfect for your multi-family property, small business office space, retail space, hotel, airport, restroom, or mixed-use commercial building. All nexTouch Locks are easy to use and install, and allow you to manage access with up to 500 unique PIN codes. The nexTouch is ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certified and weather resistant.
The Next Generation in Access Control.
Take the next step in security with the nexTouch™ Keypad Lock from Yale®. nexTouch combines a modern look and innovative access control technology with an array of bold new features, offering an attractive access control solution to a range of facilities. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch provides durable and reliable security from a brand trusted for over 170 years.
Featuring Fully Modular Technology.
nexTouch can be easily upgraded from a stand-alone lock to accommodate more advanced technologies, for more complex applications including multi-family and small business. Whether you need basic access control or a scalable solution to expand as your needs grow, A Good Locksmith works for you to bring you the best from Yale and in automated locks.
• Easy Traffic Control: Engineered to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use access control solution to protect your business.
• Modular Technology: Unique and versatile design enables upgrade of the lock’s technology when needed.
• Key-free Convenience: Reduces investment and maintenance costs.
• Strong and Reliable: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification ensures long life and reliability.
• Modular technology allows users to add data cards or wireless systems.
• Capacitive touchscreen or pushbutton keypad available for ADA compliance.
• Privacy mode enabled by a button push.
• Up to 500 user codes in keypad only operation.
• 9V battery power backup prevents lockout even if the batteries fail.
• Available in four finishes and a variety of lever designs.
A Good Locksmith has been picking locks and maintaining the security of Southwest Florida since 1988. Mike Galdine owner and operator works hard to earn the confidence of his clients by providing the right options. Whatever the problem, business, home or auto, we deliver a solution at an affordable price.